Responsibility of controlling a moving vehicle through
ever-changing traffic environments.
- Circulation of flow of vehicles along streets, roads and highways.
- Road users: pedestrians, motorists, bicyclists, motorcyclists, buses, trucks, RVs, passengers, EV's
- Series of adjustments to a vehicle's direction and speed
- TURNING: steering, accelerating, tracking
- PASSING: judging distance, lane changing, steering, accelerating
- PARKING: judging distance, steering, reversing
- BACKING: positioning, steering,sighting, reversing
- STOPPING: judging distance, coasting, braking